With the need for more robust and reliable software, testing has become a fundamental part of the Software Development Life Cycle and a specialized function in itself. Engineering and IT departments face many challenges with testing their applications and systems that include:
- Distributed teams
- Unorganized assets
- Inefficient processes
- Low levels of automation
- Quality and schedule visibility
iFlex offers a complete range of Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Software Testing Services.
We offer solutions for:
- Manual Testing & Test Automation
- Functional, Performance & Compliance Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Development and implementation of QA Processes, Evaluation & Audits
- Defects Management
Centers of Expertise
In our Testing CoE, we exploit new testing technologies, and create customized test environments for our customers.
The CoE combines:
- Dedicated domain and technology experts at multiple levels, including project managers, leads, analysts and testers
- Test environments, labs and infrastructure
- Testing Methodologies from Waterfall and V-Model to Agile or a hybrid thereof
- Testing Tools and expertise for requirements management, defect tracking, automation, build and release management, etc.
- Test Processes that leverage decades of test experience and industry-validated processes in test planning, authoring, automating, scheduling, executing, reporting and management.
Our Managed Service offering brings in all the benefits of a Center of Expertise coupled with a business model built around deliverables, milestones and service level agreements.
Service as a Utility
Our Testing as a Utility is the next generation in testing services where customers reap the benefits of a simplified pricing model without the management overhead. This service incorporates various vendor partnerships, iFlex's testing processes, and our web based tools and frameworks to deliver an on-demand environment designed to dramatically reduce cost and manage spikes in test activity.